I arrived back in Texas on May 20, 2012. It has been a wonderful and busy time re-connecting with my family and I look forward to seeing my church family and friends!
There was so much on which to reflect as I left PNG that it was a bit overwhelming. My time there was so rewarding and life changing. I am so grateful to the Lord for giving me this precious opportunity. Papua New Guinea will always hold a special place in my heart and I will continue to pray that all of its people will accept and follow the teaching of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Will you also pray along with me for the missionaries that continue to work to plant New Testament churches among these people in this remote and diverse part of the world?
I feel I have gone full circle in that I am again seeking what the Lord will have me to do in the next stage of my life. I plan to look at other mission agencies and at jobs in health care administration to see where He leads me to go. Please pray that I will respond to and follow His calling on my life and will be faithful to follow His commission given to us no matter where I go or what I do.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29: 11
“Then the eleven disciples left for Galilee, going to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him—but some of them doubted! Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28: 16-20
Thank you so much for having gone on this journey with me!



